Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trokair's Monastery - Xian Gi Wo!

I cannot for the life of me remember what the name of the monastery was near the ruins of Trokair. I remember lots of things about it, and I know I had a notebook with the name written inside because I listed three separate monasteries near Trokair and differentiated between their teaching styles, but I do not recall more than it started with X and was two words. This was not all that long ago either as I used the radio tower in the mountains visible from my community college's adjunct campus's second floor as the basis for the monastery.

Xong Guo?
Xia Shou?
Xin Gao?

Nothing rings true.

This post brought to you by Kung Fu Panda, which I am watching right now.

1 comment:

Eldric IV said...

I remember!

Actually, I found a document hidden deep in the recesses of my computer that had, if not the original, then an early name for the monastery (from March 31, 2003):

Xian Gi Wo.