Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zora and the Fire

This comes from a play-by-post game I am playing. My character is Zora-Kai, a watersoul genasi; Connor is a warlock. We are fighting goblins in a bar and the goblins have set the place on fire. Connor is looking for a bucket and water while the rest of us fight. I mentioned that I used Zora's swiftcurrent power before they started the fire, otherwise I would be putting the fire out with my butt (meaning my bottom half would turn to water and douse the flames as I moved over them). He got a different mental picture.
_________________

That would be kind of funny. In my head it plays out something like:

Zora-Kai starts wrestling with the bindings of her pants. Then pauses and looks up at the rest of the group.

"It's not like you think, OK? I just need my butt out."

Pause.

"I mean I have a wet butt."

Facepalms.

"I mean I need to stick my butt in the fire."

Sighs and covers eyes with her hand.

"You know what, the Warlock can put the damn fire out. I'm gonna keep killing people."

No comments: