Sunday, September 30, 2007

Magic: The Gathering of my Writings

It is at times like these that I wish blogs were more like message boards. I am going to chain post several pieces of writing that have nothing to do with D&D or roleplaying. They were written over the past few years when I was heavily into Magic the Gathering and Magic Workstation (having graduated from college and started full time work, my leisure time is now scarce).

Most of these are posts I made about my rogue deck creations. One is an article I wrote for Magic-League to explain the Magic rules (rather than just answer the question, which was my main job at M-L while I was a judge). I have spent a lot of time over the past few days rereading these posts and amazing myself with the ... I will say quality of my writing. It has been long enough that these articles read as new to my eyes and I find them entertaining.

These are hack copy & paste jobs from the message boards and so do not reflect any editing, either in format or content, that I would otherwise wish to do.

No comments: